2.07.2005

Norma Jean concert!

The concert was absolutely amazing and so much fun, and Norma Jean rocks my face off! Moire and Flattery Leads to Ruin weren’t too shabby, either. And I found out that I can scream... new talents are always fun! No near death experiences either (thanks to Ian :D), which is good, and Megan is still alive despite her concerns over her neck popping incident when a guy landed on her, which is also a bonus!

And school isn’t keeping me as busy as last semester (maybe its because I no longer have a class that requires a 60 page reading every other day and extraordinarily time consuming book reviews), which is nice, because I can actually do things like go to the upcoming KU game without thinking *I’ll be up til 5 getting my homework done because of this* Ahhh, gotta love school!