2.17.2005

*singing* it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Wow is the weather gorgeous today... okay, so its in the 50's, but compared to before, its nice, and sunny, and all that good stuff. And I'm done with my women in TV test... its all turned in, an hour early, might I add! Go me! Now I've just got normal homework, my development of the English language midterm to study for, and working probably all day tomorrow at fabulous McCain for Fiddler on the Roof! Yay for money! lol... college students always can use it! Today's actually been pretty relaxing though, slept in, went to class, lunch with my amazing boyfriend, and then running around town with him to find a place to make a copy for his project, and him singing the scary "The Polyphonic Spree" song to me... so if Ian joins some crazy cult, that's why... he'll have been brainwashed! Well, its back to homework, then bible study dinner, and cru, and maybe hanging out, and then bed early, since I'll be working at 8 in the a.m. whoohoo! Oh, one more thing... check out

http://www.co.honolulu.hi.us/cameras/waikiki_beach/waikiki.htm

its really fun to watch all the tourists *evil laugh* :D