10.19.2005

Tango and a new creative outlet

News of Note:
  • Ian and I now know how to tango... really fun, and not too terribly difficult... t...a...n-g-o. We're pretty much amazing dancers now. hehe!
  • Vern and I got whistled at yesterday while walking from her house to the princess palace, I think it must have been more for her though, I mean, goodness, she's gorgeous. But seriously, who wants to get checked out by random probably jerks... he was a scrub anyway... hangin' out his best friends ride on the passenger side tryin' to holler at... us, yeah.
  • Britni isn't leaving me spring semester! She's going next fall to Australia, and I'm going to die without her, but it's going to be amazing, and I'm so glad she gets that chance!
  • I detest, even more than before, axe commercials, and tag commercials... sick.
  • I absolutely love my bible study, in case you were wondering.
  • I'm contemplating getting an iPod... which would make me a pod person in both a literal and figurative sense.
  • Nathan is going to win regional x-country for me... he already got 3rd at league! yay!
  • I made a new blog, currently housing my poetry, from class. I'll probably put up pictures a bit later... I'm entering a photography contest put on by UPC, by the way. So, if I win something, I'll let you know. But the blog is www.annascreativeside.blogspot.com, and there's a link to it on the side, as well. Comments are greatly appreciated on all of them!