1.11.2010

Menu Plan Monday: January 11-17



It's Menu Plan Monday, hosted by "I'm an Organizing Junkie." I stopped menu planning when we were living with Ian's family, since we weren't the main meal-makers (we did cook and help out, don't worry). I'm back on the wagon, because planning helps me make one grocery trip and stay on budget, and posting it makes me more accountable to plan every week.

Ian will be going to Columbus, Ohio on a business trip tomorrow through Thursday, so I'm going lighter while he's gone, as I don't want an overload of leftovers!

Monday: pancakes

Tuesday: chicken pockets

Wednesday: chicken pockets (it goes for 2 days when I'm by myself!)

Thursday: bagelwiches

Friday: lasagna

Saturday: macaroni and cheese with ham

Sunday: raid the fridge (i.e. leftovers)

breakfasts: cereal, oatmeal

lunches: leftovers, sandwiches, yogurt, fruit, chips