1.09.2010

we have a winner!

Thanks for helping us choose our new blog design! After two weeks and 37 votes, we have a winner.

option 1 received 10% of the votes.

lotgl-HEADER-1

option 2, the poor thing, received 0% of the votes.

lotgl-HEADER-2

option 3, in a landslide, received 89% of the votes.

lotgl-HEADER-3

I know that only adds up to 99%, but the Blogger poll gadget did the math, not me. Maybe we can pretend that option 2 received the remaining 1% so it doesn't seem so lonely. Thanks again for your input!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...