01. a morning at World's End with two fantastic friends from Kansas.
02. an evening catching up with our DR trip team over pizza.
03. a ride home from work with Micki and Grandma Judy.
04. coming home to a cozy apartment (after seeing the massive apartment fire in Brighton).
05. a day on Cape Cod.
06. a lovely backyard with gorgeous hydrangea.
07. Craigville Beach.
08. Four Seas Ice Cream.
09. a Trader Joe's location in Hyannis.
10. a quick but fantastic trip to Atlanta for a gorgeous backyard wedding.
11. Chick-fil-a (in honor of the bride).
12. seeing old friends and making new ones.
13. Ian in a new suit (dreamy sigh).
14. the #Foxlanta wedding celebration.
15. seeing a dear community group friend who moved to Atlanta.
16. finally, a good chicken fried steak (New England, I love you but you need to work on this one).
17. lunch with a friend from work.
18. a long walk with a friend around Brookline admiring giant old houses.
19. over a decade of service from my old Bean backpack.
20. a new Bean backpack (it was time).
21. cozy camp socks, perfect for boot weather.
22. killing it for our team's final bocce game of the season (Sarah and I are bocce stars).
23. new drawer liners, with octopuses and whales.
24. finally finishing that garland craft project for our living room windows.
25. a new travel agency at work.
26. a new phone system at work (because it makes our work lives so much better).
27. lunch with three lovely ladies.
28. a tailoring fix on the house from someone who knows how to sew well.
29. the Pomplamoose show.30. meeting Jack and Nataly again.
31. Jack and Nataly remembering us and thinking I look like Catherine Zeta Jones.
32. Jack and Nataly loving Fingerwarmers and taking an awesome photo.
33. dinner with a wonderful couple and their adorable new baby.
34. a happy hour at work that meant sitting on the deck and hanging out with awesome coworkers.
35. an awesome new pair of fancy sweatpants (that I can wear to work).
36. a good crew for REUNION setup on Sunday morning.
37. tea time: a 15 minute daily break, chatting with awesome people.
39. a new book that makes me laugh out loud.
40. an even better postcard for preordering said book (see photo above).
41. family closer than a plane ride away.
42. two kitties to snuggle on a regular basis.
43. fall foliage.
44. kind words in the midst of big changes.
45. my Ricefield Collective knitwear (hoping for a successful return when the timing is right).