thankful list | August 2015
01. learning more about La Mosca and the DR, and ways we can grow our partnership.
02. a barbecue hosted by the Aguilars (now serving full time in Santiago!).
03. an awesome bilingual church service in La Mosca.
04. great conversation with Reina on the way to the beach.
05. beach time with the Vargas family.
06. the opportunity to sit together as a team and reflect on the trip.
07. an amazing final trip dinner on the roof of the church.
08. a special air guitar performance by Jim Hatfield.
09. a not-too-early morning to get to the airport on time.
10. safe travels home.
11. a decent week easing back into work.
12. a husband who is awesome at packing for a move.
13. a birthday party for a one year old (cake smash!).
14. lunch with Danielle.
15. a bocce win.
16. a good pre-close walk through.
17. a painless closing (where we met the seller, who was so kind).
18. a celebration lunch with the Drs. Hu.
19. hanging out in an empty condo with our new neighbors.
20. a beautiful video of our trip created (so quickly) by Ben.
21. fresh paint (and the satisfaction of doing it ourselves).
22. our amazing friends and family for helping us get our move done.
23. a baseball game with the whole family (Ren and Emily flew up!).
24. a Sox win (sorry, Grandma Judy).
25. a Sunday morning doughnut delivery from friends turned neighbors.
26. discovering the BBC's Sherlock (I love you, PBS).
27. an ice cream truck at the office (for breakfast).
28. a weekend on the Cape.
29. a fun morning of Color Me Rad with Ian.
30. sharing Sherlock with Micki.
31. our new adventure as homeowners.
Labels: thankful list