thankful list | August 2016
01. a fantastic grocery store.
02. a quiet night at home to catch up on life.
03. the DR team making it home safely.
04. safety for our friends in a serious car accident (they walked away unscathed).
05. party planning at the office.
06. the annual office summer barbecue.
07. an evening chatting service trips over dinner with a couple coworkers.
08. a quiet day at the office to catch up on work.
09. falling asleep to the Olympics.
10. the weekend.
11. a morning on the Cape (Ian shellfishing, me reading).
12. the beach.
13. lunch at Pain D'Avignon.
14. Katie's ice cream (although we were sorely missing Grandma Judy).
15. progress in planning our front yard project.
16. breakfast with friends to hear DR stories.
18. Super Cluckin' Sunday with friends I've missed!
19. solid progress on a couple work projects.
20. a night to catch up around the house.
21. old friends who are now officially new neighbors.
22. assembling a mini style guide at the office (copyediting nerd alert).
24. tomatoes in our garden.
25. seeing Stu (he's famous but always makes you feel like the most important person in the room).
26. a good debrief and next steps planning with our fearless DR partnership co-leaders.
27. catching up around the house.
28. babysitting Annie.
29. a good day at REUNION, with a good message about worry.
30. a long Sunday afternoon nap.
31. tacos and deep conversation with Sara.
32. central air (thanks, Sara!).
33. watching the Great British Baking Show finale at the office.
34. despite it not looking pretty, my chocolate loaf cake tasting delicious.
35. after running around the city looking for a side table, finding a good solution for the living room.
36. babysitting for three of our favorite littles.
37. knocking out errands.
38. a walk around Fresh Pond with Ryan and the Girlbaums.
39. a breakfast date at Sofra.
40. cooking lobsters (and crab cakes) with Nate.
41. K-State Day at Fenway.
42. good dinner and conversation with a fabulous coworker.
43. an evening painting party to help our friends get ready to move in a few blocks away.
44. living so close to so many good friends.
45. discovering an incredible cast-iron skillet pizza recipe (thanks, Bomin!).
Labels: thankful list