1.13.2009

The 6 posts of Christmas: apartment decorating

My catch-up during the football game only got me through fall, so I'm going to attempt to catch up Christmas while I watch Ian make Drunken Tuscan Pasta. My progress is slowed because every so often I have to pause and fan our ridiculous smoke alarm, that goes off when you make toast. At any rate, I'm going to try and make all these short and sweet. First up, decorating our home for Christmas together, for the first time!

our tiny tree
our tiny tree.
our stockings
our matching stockings... the only items we actually bought! yay for moms sharing decorations!
our decorated apartment
a view of all the decorations. Please disregard the mess. We just got home from Thanksgiving with the families so we were unpacking at the same time.

Stay tuned for more on our first Christmas!