12.03.2008

Tag! I'm it!

I read Gina's (our photographer) blog, and she got tagged. I thought it seemed like great fun, so I was really excited when Sarah tagged me!

So here's how the game works:
  • link to the person that tagged you. (check)
  • post the rules on your blog (tada! Now just imagine me saying that like Wall-e...)
  • write 6 random things about yourself (check)
  • tag 6 people at the end of your post (check)
  • let the blogger know that he/she has been tagged (check)
  • let the tagger know when your entry is up (check)
I really like making lists. Especially on sticky notes. At work last year, Amy left me a sticky note that said "I think you need another sticky note on your desk!" The humor was in the fact that the edge of my computer screen looked like a square sticky note wreath. You'll find sticky note lists all over my desk at work, virtual ones on my beloved mac, and lists on bits of paper all over. I cleaned out my purse tonight and I think I found six. Not counting the lists I actually wrote in my planner...

I attended 5 straight years of K-State football games with perfect attendance. Home games, anyway. I love football.

I'm obsessed with Google. Seriously. From Gmail to Google Docs to Blogger... What's not to love?

I love macaroni and cheese in any shape or form. Fried, baked, Stouffer's out of the microwave...

I have a hard time stopping things once I start. For example, this is the reason why I didn't sleep the night Britni and I purchased Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (at midnight, of course).

I really like vanilla: ice cream (especially Breyers or Cold Stone's cake batter), cake, scents... When Ian's family took us to The Vault Creamery over Thanksgiving, I discovered a new favorite candle smell: "Vanilla Cupcake."

Now step 4. I'm tagging AmyJo, Megan G., Sarah G., Vanessa, Beth, and Ellie Jo (or Mandy or Ben... you can pick who you target on this one... hah!)!